Post Graduate Admissions, May 2017
The Department of Electrical Engineering will conduct its summer evaluations for grad school/PG admissions in the period May 15 - May 18, 2017. Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the research interests of EE faculty prior to their arrival.
Evaluations will be conducted for admission according to the following schedule:
- May 15, 2017: Interdisciplinary M. Tech programs (program codes: JVL, JTM and JOP).
- May 16-17, 2017: MS and M. Tech programs of EE (program codes: EEY (MS program), EEA, EEE, EEN, EEP, EES, EET).
- May 18, 2017: Ph. D. program of EE (program code: EEZ (Ph. D. program).
Note. The above details are based on the latest information received from the Departmental Research Committee. For candidates' convenience, last year's (2016-2017) shortlisting criteria (listed for reference only at this time) for the Masters' and Doctoral programs are linked.
You must carry the following documentation with you:
- Currently valid government-issued identity proof.
- Originals of obtained degrees and associated scores.
- Theses, and publications, if any.
- Official GATE score (for non-exempt EEY applicants).
- Receipt for your online application.
Venue and time
Information will be forthcoming in the next few days.
Information will be forthcoming in the next few days.Mandatory: you will need to supply an undertaking at the time of checkin that you will not use any motor vehicles while on campus.
Contact:EE Office (Attention : Mr. Yatindra Mani Tripathy): +91-11-2659-6102
Email : email@example.com
Either click on the email address above OR
In the subject area of your email, please state: [APPL NO: ... ] [FULL NAME: ....] [Bachelors SCORE:...] [GATE DISCIPLINE .... and GATE SCORE:....]